Please add a comment for other links that should be included. Thanks.
Upcoming meetings & public comment . . .
|FDA Hearing on Social Media||Nov 12-13||fdasm.com | Federal Register notice (PUBLIC COMMENTS thru Feb 28) | FDA Notice | AGENDA | Speakers | Panelists | transcript of 1996 mtg re internet|
|HIT Standards Comm||Thu Oct 29||Public testimony to better understand adoption and implementation issues, needs for enhanced implementation guidance, and identification of enablers that would accelerate interoperability such as new tools or filing standards gaps. We'll also conduct an online forum and accept written testimony. [per John Halamka]|
|HIT Policy Comm||Oct 27-28||MU relevance to Specialty providers (incl Psychiatry & Behavioral Health), small practices, and small hospitals.|
| Agenda | Webcast | Oct 27 transcript
- ARRA - HITECH Act | W&M summary | statute
- Meaningful Use page (HHS)
- Meaningful Use matrix (pdf)
- Meaningful Use documents (HHS)
- Summary of comments from non-physician providers and specialist physicians from June 2009 meeting (pdf)
- HIT Policy Committee | meetings | past mtgs | recommendations
- HIT Standards Committee | meetings | past mtgs | recommendations
- Ed Bennett's Hospital Social Media list (list of hospitals and their official blogs, Twitter names, and Facebook pages)
Twitter links . . .
- #fdasm: FDA hearing on social media and web2.0 (Nov 12-13)
- #hcsm: Health Care & Social Media chat, Sunday nights 9-10 ET
- @ahier: Brian often is the first to post transcripts of the public meetings on his blog
- #hitpol: Tweets related to HIT policy issues
- #ehr: EHR-related tweets
- #hchit: Health care HIT chat, Thursdays 1-2pm ET